Certificate Course in Data Analytics using R Programing
Accelerate your Career. Stay Ahead of the Curve
Jointly Delivered by eduplusnow and Industry Expert
WEEKEND (SAT - SUN)
Upcoming batch details
Date :25th July 2021-01st Aug 2021
Batch Type :Saturday-Sunday
About Data Analytics using R
Data Analytics is the application of structured statistical and mathematical techniques on collected data in order to detect underlying patterns as well as make predictions.
Certificate Course in Data Analytics using R Programing Features
Our certificate course in data analytics using R Programing will master you in R Studio platform & train you in Data Preparation, Basic Analytics, Prescriptive Analytics, Exploratory Data Analytics, Descriptive Analytics & Predictive analytics using Classification, Clustering & Time Series Analytics.
Who Should Enroll?
Any fresher & professional, Engineers, Marketing & Sales professionals, Domain Experts, Software & IT Professionals.
- Data Analyst
- Data Engineer
- Data Sceintist
- Data Preparation
- Data Preparation & selection case study
- Basic Analytics
- Data Visualization / Visual Analytics
- Exploratory Data Analytics
- -System of BI & EDA
- -Univariate / Multivariate/ Pair wise
- -Binary / Ordinal / Categorical / discrete continues
- Prescriptive Analytics – Classification Modeling
- Descriptive Analytics – Clustering & MBA
- Predictive Analytics - Time Series Analytics
- Summary of statistics & graphs
- Estimation – maximum likelihood estimation
- Exercise – Probability Based Predictive Model, Conditional, Mutual Independent Probability Bayesian Theory
- Multivariate fenomenal
- Variance – co variance metrics
- Co relation metrics
- MANOVA(Multivariate ANOVA)
- PCA ( Principal component analysis)
- FA( Factor Analysis)
- a)Introduction to modeling
- b)Steps of Modeling –
- Determine what all models can be identified for the given data set.
- Identify significant variable for each model.
- Build Model
- Check for adequacy of each model using minimally AIC,ROCURVE, AVC
- Check for accuracy of each model including using MAC (Minsquare Error) or misclassification percentage as the case may be.
- Check for predictability & accuracy of each model using K – Fold cross validation or bootstrap or Jacknife
- C) Types of Models
- Operation Research Model
- Liniar Programing
- Non liniar programing
- Dynamic Programing
- Intiger Programing
- Mixed Programing
- Mixed Programing
- Statistical Models
- Classical Statistical Model
- Multiple liniar regression
- Stepwise Regression
- RIDGE Regression
- LASSO Regression
- POISSON Regression
- Logistic regression
- SVM, ANN,CNN,RNN
- Tree based models
- K nearest neighbor
- PRUNED Tree
- BAGGING TREE
- RANDOM FOREST
- Bayesan Model
- Naïve Bayse
- Classifier, Wavel of regression
- Ensembling (Hybrid) Model
- Concept & provocation
- Types of clustering
- Distance Concept
- Clustering method
- Case Study
- Frequent item set concept
- Support, confidence & lift
- Apriori algorithm
- (Aim of MBA is to select most frequent level combination of EDA)
- Refinement of models with inclusion of new found explanatory variable based on descriptive analysis.
- Time Series Analysis
- Introduction to TSA
- Errors in TSA – MAPE,MAD,MSE
- Family of Time Series module
- Trend Models
- Decomposition models
- Exponential smoothing models
- Mix models
- Prediction Strategy
- Time series based prediction
- Cause based modeling
- Determine sting prediction
- Intuity forecasting
- Introduction to R and R studio
- R Installation - R GUI and Rstudio, R Studio tour
- R packages overview and understanding in-built functions - Creating/saving R script, Installing packages with coding and with drop down menu, Loading packages, Understanding 4 consoles.
- Visual Analytics
- Testing of hypothesis and Confidence Interval
- Linear Regression
- Logistic Regression
- Decision Trees/CART
- Confidence Interval and Sample size determination
- Supervised and Unsupervised learning
- Naïve Bayes Classifier
- Principal Component Analysis
- Factor Analysis
- Discriminant Analysis
- k-means clustering
- Market Basket Analysis
- Eduplusnow's Data Analytics program using R will make you an expert in data analysis. In this Data Analytics course you will learn analytics tools and techniques how to work with R and how to apply statistics and predictive analytics in a business environment.
Periodic assessment and case studies evaluations by edu plus now have been built in throughout the duration of the course.
Awarded by edu plus now
What our learners have to say about us!
Our Alumni work at
Course Fees : INR 40,000 (+GST)
- In depth coverage of Data Prepration.
- Basic Analytics
- Prescriptive Analytics.
- Exploratory Data Analytics.
- Descriptive Analytics & Predictive analytics using Classification.
- Clustering & Time Series Analytics.
- Case studies and Hands-on from Live data set.
*Alumni of Eduplusnow, VIT, VIIT, VU Will Get Special Discount, To Grab your Discount coupon Please Contact +918956167195.
Why edu plus now
Learn industry-relevant skills that’ll make your resume stand out and ensure you’re ready to tackle the job market.
Access online learning resources anywhere, anytime to gain valuable skills and transform your life in meaningful ways.
Connect with experts and qualified instructors from reputed universities to stay on top of the ever-evolving future of work.
Adavanced study plans
Learn complex technical skills with videos, quizzes and assignments to develop your career and build towards a degree.
Focus on target
Select the best online courses in India that are not only informative and helpful to your long-term career goals but also help close the skill gap in the industry.
Take advantage of a complete in-built environment for programming and get hands-on experience to solve real-world problems practically.
About the Organization
edu plus now is an online educational platform that was launched in 2019 to bridge the skill gap between classroom learning, real business challenges and to help students achieve their career potential.
Aimed at providing learners with essential technical skills, edu plus now courses are created to be the perfect amalgamation of inputs from industry experts and highly-qualified professors from the country’s top educational institutions. This allows individuals and companies to close the skill gap quickly, innovate faster and achieve their key objectives. At edu plus now, we believe in preparing students for success in a changing world by providing online courses that pave the path for a successful career. Built under the aegis of the Vishwakarma Group, the online education platform provides flexible learning that fits a learner’s schedule.