Certificate in Cyber Crime Analysis
An Introduction to the Cyber World and the Laws that Govern It
Jointly Delivered by
From the privacy of your personal data stored with Aadhar to your online booking of movie tickets. From your child’s Instagram posts to your Demat account. From the legality of drones to Uber tracking your movements … cyber law governs your entire world. The course aims to create awareness about legal rights and responsibilities in the emerging world order.
Who Should Enroll?
- Law Students
- Defence Lawyers and Prosecutors
- Police Officers
- Chartered accountants
- Company Secretaries
- IT Professionals
- Military Personnel
- Government Officials
- Digital Evidence (Fundamentals)
- Sources of Digital Evidence – 1 (Internet)
- Sources of Digital Evidence – 2 (Network Traffic)
- Sources of Digital Evidence – 3 (Operating Systems)
- Sources of Digital Evidence – 4 (Files & Applications)
- Sources of Digital Evidence – 5 (Smartphones, Bitcoin and IoT devices)
- ISO standards relating to Digital Evidence
- Digital Evidence – Best Practices and Standard Operating Procedures
- Laws relating to Digital Evidence
- ASCL Case Files
- Internet and World Wide Web Basics
- Cyber Crimes and Hack attacks
- ASCL Case Files
- Tools for Investigators
- Email & Google Investigation
- Browser Investigation
- Log Analysis
- Social Media Investigation
- Cloud Investigation
- Blockchain & Bitcoin Investigation
- Information Technology Act & other relevant laws
- Judicial, quasi-judicial & investigative framework
- Relevant entities, terms & concepts
- Penalties under Information technology Act
- Offences under the Information technology Act
- Understanding cyber crimes
- Cyber Crime Prosecution & Defence
- Cyber Crime Case Law
- Global Cyber Crime Law – 1 (Antigua, Australia, Canada, EU, GCC)
- Global Cyber Crime Law – 2 (Japan, Malaysia, Singapore, UK, USA)
- Master advanced hacking concepts
- Manage information security efficiently
- Frame security strategies, and utilize them to analyze risks
- Assess and troubleshoot issues to support organizational security
- Design security architecture and framework for a secure IT operation
Awarded Jointly by The Asian School of Cyber Laws and edu plus now
INR 40,000 (+GST)
Course coming soon
Interested in This Program?
edu plus now , 34 A/1 Suyog Centre, 7th Floor, Market Yard Rd, Gultekdi, Pune, Maharashtra 411037
Why edu plus now
Learn industry-relevant skills that’ll make your resume stand out and ensure you’re ready to tackle the job market.
Access online learning resources anywhere, anytime to gain valuable skills and transform your life in meaningful ways.
Connect with experts and qualified instructors from reputed universities to stay on top of the ever-evolving future of work.
Adavanced study plans
Learn complex technical skills with videos, quizzes and assignments to develop your career and build towards a degree.
Focus on target
Select the best online courses in India that are not only informative and helpful to your long-term career goals but also help close the skill gap in the industry.
Take advantage of a complete in-built environment for programming and get hands-on experience to solve real-world problems practically.
About the Instructor
14 Years Of Experience
Asian School of Cyber Laws
My passion lies in the field of education as a faculty and an entrepreneur. As a faculty member, I implement new methods of learning, enquiry and research amongst students. I design and conduct courses using a wide variety of teaching aids.