Insolvency and Bankruptcy Code Certificate Course
Decoding India’s Insolvency and Bankruptcy Code, 2016
Watch Intro Video
Jointly Delivered by
The course on Insolvency and Bankruptcy Code presents the in-details concept and procedure of the insolvency and liquidation process.
Who Should Enroll?
- Gradate / Postgraduate students in field of finance, commerce and law
- Practicing Professionals
- Corporate Executives / Managers
- Start-up Founders and Business Owners
- Angel/VC/PE Investors and Advisors
- Any other finance enthusiasts
- Please note: Trainee must have graduate in field of finance/commerce/law
- Insolvency and Bankruptcy Code-2016 - General Overview Part II - Insolvency Resolution And Liquidation For Corporate Persons - Chapter II, III
- Part II - Insolvency Resolution And Liquidation For Corporate Persons - Chapter III
- Part III - Insolvency resolution and bankruptcy for individuals and partnership firms - Chapter I, II, III, IV, V, VI, VII
- Part III - Insolvency resolution and bankruptcy for individuals and partnership firms - Chapter IV
- Part III - Insolvency resolution and bankruptcy for individuals and partnership firms - Chapter V
- Ability to perform insolvency work and be at ease with insolvency aspects of corporate transactions
- Learn to manage expectations of stakeholders and parties in a restructuring/liquidation
What our learners have to say about us!
Our Alumni work at
Course Fees : 7,500 (+GST)
- Guru and Jana as the knowledge partner
- Mentorship by industry specialists
- Seamless EMI options
- Industry-oriented curriculum
Why edu plus now
Learn industry-relevant skills that’ll make your resume stand out and ensure you’re ready to tackle the job market.
Access online learning resources anywhere, anytime to gain valuable skills and transform your life in meaningful ways.
Connect with experts and qualified instructors from reputed universities to stay on top of the ever-evolving future of work.
Adavanced study plans
Learn complex technical skills with videos, quizzes and assignments to develop your career and build towards a degree.
Focus on target
Select the best online courses in India that are not only informative and helpful to your long-term career goals but also help close the skill gap in the industry.
Take advantage of a complete in-built environment for programming and get hands-on experience to solve real-world problems practically.
About the Instructor
30 Years Of Experience
Guru and Jana
Guru is the Founding Partner and heads the Consulting Team and Indirect Tax Team at Guru and Jana. The firm has a unique way of life and character, which, led by Guru, leads to thought leadership, empowerment and action. A Chartered Accountant with a degree in law and commerce, Guru brings over 20 years of experience to the firm. With a calm business head, he specialises in business advisory services and heads the strategy and business development front of the firm. An alumnus of the Indian Institute of Management, he also holds a diploma in counseling. Guru has been a member of the Auditing Standards Board of ICAI and has authored seven technical guides on internal audit. He has published a book ‘Banter Beyond The Buck’ and is an avid global traveler and Tabla player. He represents India subcontinent in the HLBI Global Tech Group. He is also a Board Adviser to Vishwakarma University Pune [Autonomous].
10 Years Of Experience
Guru and Jana
Sri heads the corporate governance team of the firm. A Chartered Accountant and a Company Secretary, Srilakshmi holds a Master’s Degree in Psychology too. She has received the Gold Medal from Azim Premji in her Bachelor of Commerce and brings to the table experience from her brief stint with BMR Associates. Sri is key to Guru and Jana’s core belief that happy organisation gives greater satisfaction to its clients. Sri leads this process through the recruitment and reward culture. Sri also spearheads the core belief of the firm that delivering to the client in a professional manner is vital. Based on this philosophy, Sri drives a unique product called VIVID, the IP of which belongs to Guru & Jana. This product engages with the user to roll out high quality presentation of documentation in a few minutes.
15 Years Of Experience
Guru and Jana
Raja heads training and knowledge enhancement in the firm and is a creative, passionate advocate of ethical living. His unique and inspiring ‘Extra Gyan’ sessions have motivated many, and he has extended his knowledge to over 35,000 students who have given him great pride in their exceptional achievements. Professionally he is qualified as a Chartered Accountant, Cost Accountant,Company Secretary and holds a Master’s Degree in Commerce and Psychology, as well as a Bachelor’s Degree in Law. Raja is also an author, and has written books on corporate law, ethics and business communication and as a philanthropist, he is the creator of the Mahatria Guru Jana Foundation. Training and teaching is his passion.