PG Program in
Analytics for Executives
Jointly Delivered by
Date :02nd May 2021-17th July 2021
Batch Type :Saturday-Sunday
An Overview Of The Post Graduate Program in Advanced Data Analytics for Executives
Time is ripe whether leaders has start take decisions with minimal error and maximum predictivity. Gone those days where we had to beg for data for taking effective decision. Days are there routing business operations the way is happening keep piling up structured and unstructured data and the very need is to make tremendous sense from the available data to discover insights for deceision making purpose. Indian Statistics Institute in collaboration with EduplusNow at Pune has come with a hands-on, knowledge rich, case study-centred innovative advanced data analytics course for the leaders accross the depth and spread of the organisations of any nature and any size ...Please join our course and taste the difference...
Key Features Of The Online Advanced Data Analytics for Executives
Indian statistical institute, Pune & Eduplusnow’s PG Program in Advance Data Analytics curriculum involves comprehensive data analytics in varieties of application areas comprising of – Expectation from Data Engineering to provide a clean dataset for a forecast problem statement to represent a business case.
- Data Preparation – role of data engineering in data preparation.
- Visual Analytics & Exploratory Data Analysis – with Business Intelligence reporting of retrospective data & statistical founding for prospective pursuance using tools such as Minitab, Python, Power BI & Tableau. It can be noted that data preparation, exploratory data analysis form the basis of foundation for Data analytics & hence can be treated as basic analytics.
- Modeling – ( Prescriptive Analytics with limited accuracy) – to predict the target variable using both regression & classification types of models at least 20 different types of models including classical models ( to be used as Machin learning) & Deep neural network base modeling (to be used as Deep Learning ) classical models wiz with hands on experience using Minitab, python, power BI & Tableau.
- Descriptive Analytics – ( To give birth of new combined explanatory variable) - to give birth of new explanatory variables of combine nature using cluster analysis, Market Basket Analytics, Principal component analysis & factor analysis.
- Predictive Analytics – using variety of ensembling techniques & time series analysis.
- Case Studies – The entire modules will be centered around case study
specific examples as well as complete case studies at the end ranging
from across the functionaries for example-
Product analytics, Customer Churn Analytics, Market Analytics, Network Analytics,Operations Analytics,Supply Chain Analytics,HR Analytics,Energy Analytics,Retail Analytics, Social Media Analytics,Agro analytics,Insurance Analytics- Actuarial Statistics,Healthcare /Clinical Analytics – Biostatistics, Balance sheet Analytics - To attract total business, Survival Analytics, Financial Analytics, Risk Analytics, Legal Analytics, Telecom Analytics etc.
- Data Analyst
- Data Engineer
- Data Scientist
- Business Analyst
- Machine Learning Engineer
- Evolution of Busienss Analytics
- Business Analytics for effective business decision making
- Business Analytics & its componant viz basic data prepration, Basic Analytics, Prescritive Analytics, Descriptive Analytics, Predictive Analytics, Machine Learning, Deep Learning & Artificial Intelligence
- Data Preparation - Dirty & Unstructured data to Adequate & Clean Data
- Data & its types
- Meta Data
- Tupple formation of Data
- Data Integrition - Aggrigation, Segrigation, Combining, Indexing, Sumarising
- Data Quality
- Data Cleaning
- Events, Probability, random variable, probability distribution
- Paramiters of probability distribution
- Sumries of Statistics
- Sampling Distribution
- Test of hypothesis
- Visual Analytics
- Tools for visual Analytics
- Summaries of statistics connecting to Visual analytics
- Connecting EDA to VA
- Tools - Python, Tableau, Power BI
- Steps of Modelling
- Data Partitioning in Modelling
- Multiple linear regression
- Stepwise regression
- Best Subset regression
- Ridge Regression
- LASSO Regression
- Spline Regression
- Discriminant Analytics
- Logistic Regression
- Naïve Bayes Classifier
- Model Adequacy parameter
- Model Accuracy parameter
- Predictability of model
- provisioning modelling in Machine learning
- Descriptive Analytics
- cluster analytics
- affinity analytics or Market basket analysis
- Principal component analysis, factor analysis
- connecting MBA & Clustering to ML
- Predictive Analytics
- Use of cluster variables & affinitive variables in model
- Time Series analysis
- prospective modelling
- Neural Network related modelling
- Perceptron - ANN
- Connecting neural network to Deep learning Modelling
- Data Analytics transpirable knowledge & skills for the fact-based decision making by an executive from any discipline from any industry along with a complete data analytics and project for each participants.
80 Marks MCQ + 20 Marks Descriptive question exam will be taken on the last date of course. Candidate need to score => 70% . As a prerequisite for project follow up – at the end of submission of project report each participant will have present case study internship project to panel member to score at least 70% for the project.
The faculty will be with particular emphasis of providing readymade coding required for the classroom session as well as internship project period. The role of instructor also includes explaining and handholding examples and projects throughout the underline period.
Awarded Jointly by The Indian Statistical Institute,Pune and edu plus now
Post Graduate Program in Data EngineeringTraining Mode(Online)
Six Sigma Green Belt Certification OnlineTraining Mode(Online)
Six Sigma Black Belt Certification OnlineTraining Mode(Online)
Six Sigma Master Black Belt CertificationTraining Mode(Online)
Certificate Course in MongoDB
Certificate course in Python ProgrammingTraining Mode(Online)
Certificate course in Big Data HadoopTraining Mode(Online)
Certificate course in SparkTraining Mode(Online)
What our learners have to say about us!
Our Alumni work at
Course Fees : 1,00,000 (+GST)
- Indian Statistical Institute as a knowledge partner.
- Mentorship by industry specialists.
- Course awarded by Edu Plus Now.
- Separate batches for working professional
- Advisory Board members from Industry & Academia
- Capstone Project spanning throughout the course duration
- Industry-Endorsed Curriculum
Why edu plus now
Learn industry-relevant skills that’ll make your resume stand out and ensure you’re ready to tackle the job market.
Access online learning resources anywhere, anytime to gain valuable skills and transform your life in meaningful ways.
Connect with experts and qualified instructors from reputed universities to stay on top of the ever-evolving future of work.
Adavanced study plans
Learn complex technical skills with videos, quizzes and assignments to develop your career and build towards a degree.
Focus on target
Select the best online courses in India that are not only informative and helpful to your long-term career goals but also help close the skill gap in the industry.
Take advantage of a complete in-built environment for programming and get hands-on experience to solve real-world problems practically.
About the Organization
It is a Central Government institute, devoted to research, teaching & application of not only statistics and allied sciences, but also the natural sciences, social sciences and their interface with the statistics. Founded by Professor P.C. Mahalanobis in Kolkata on 17th December, 1931, the institute gained the status of an Institution of National Importance by an act of the Indian Parliament in 1959.
ISI Pune is a unit of Indian Statistical Institute,Pune, active in Teaching, Training, Research and Consulting on application of statistics, operations research & allied science to solve problems of the industry across the spread and depth of the industries. ISI Pune bring sanctity of statistics in the mother initiatives such as TQM, TPM, Six Sigma, Quality Management, Management Systems, Business Management, Data Analytic, Data Science.