Post Graduate Program in
Accelerate your Career. Stay Ahead of the Curve
Jointly Delivered by
Classroom and Online Course
The Post Graduate Program in Data Science is jointly created & delivered by Indian Statistical Institute, Pune and edu plus now along with industry experts.
Our tailor-made curriculum includes functional analytics, SQL, Statistical Analysis, Text Mining, Regression Modeling, Hypothesis Testing, Predictive Analytics, Machine Learning using R, Python, Deep Learning, Neural Networks, Natural Language Processing, Predictive Modeling, Tableau, Spark, Hadoop, etc. which will help you acquire in-demand skills and start a career as an accomplished data scientist.
|Separate batches for working professional|
|Advisory Board members from Industry & Academia|
|Capstone Project spanning throughout the course duration|
|Aptitude and Soft Skills Development|
|Leading Technical Faculty with Domain Expertise|
- Data Analyst
- Data Engineer
- Data Scientist
- Business Analyst
- Machine Learning Engineer
- SQL Overview
- SQL SELECT Statements
- SQL Functions and Expressions
- SQL Updating
- SQL Sub Queries and Unions
- SQL Summarization
- Hadoop Architecture
- Basic Features: HDFS Data Characteristics
- Map Reduce Architecture
- HDFS Architecture
- Hive Architecture
- Introduction to MongoDB
- Introduction to NoSQL
- Mongodb Query Document
- Creating, Reading and Updating Data
- Spark Architecture
- RDD Fundamentals
- Basic Scala Programming
- Spark SQL introduction
- Spark SQL Data frames
- Spark Job Extraction
- Into Spark Streaming
- Intro to Recommendations system
Data Analytics, Machine Learning & Deep Learning
- Basic Statistical concepts
- Exploratory Data Analyses
- Estimation and hypotheses testing
- Multiple Linear Regressions
- Categorical Data Analyses
- Introduction to Logistic Regression for Classification and Risk Analysis
- Regression Analysis
- Classification using Linear and Quadratic Discriminant Analysis
- Classification using Support Vector Machines
- Tree Based Methods
- Principal Component Analysis and Factor Analysis
- Introduction to R and R studio
- Testing of hypothesis and Confidence Interval
- Linear Regression
- Logistic Regression
- Decision Trees/CART
- Supervised and Unsupervised learning
- Naïve Bayes Classifier
- Principal Component Analysis
- Factor Analysis
- Discriminant Analysis
- Time Series Analysis
- k-means clustering
- Market Basket Analysis
- Excel Worksheet Structuring
- Formatting Tips
- Reference Functions
- Pivot Tables, Pivot Charts,Template, Consolidation
- What if Analysis
- Database Functions
- Variables, Data structures & Control flow
- Functions, Procedural Approach,Modules, File Handling
- Algorithms, Debugging & Bug Fixing
- Machine Learning
- Types of Machine Learning
- Phases of Machine Learning Project
- Doing Machine Learning using Tool
- Machine Learning Ecosystem in Python
- Pandas for Data Preprocessing & Cleanup
- Machine Learning Model Creation
- Machine Learning Algorithms
- Setting up the Environment
- Theoretical Foundation of Deep Learning
- Understanding Neural Networks ANN, CNN, RNN
- Natural Language Processing
- Computer Vision
- image processing /text processing
- Gain expertise in Data Engineering, Data Analytics Machine learning & DataVisualization.
- Master descriptive and inferential statistics, hypothesis testing, regression analysis, data blending, data extracts, and forecasting
Periodic assessment and case studies evaluations by the Indian Statistical Institute,Pune (ISI) and edu plus now have been built in throughout the duration of the course.
Awarded Jointly by The Indian Statistical Institute,Pune and edu plus now
The online application
form should be submitted
before the due date
An admission panel will
review applications to
A face-to-face interview
will be held to select
The selected candidates
will be informed through
Who Should Enroll?
- Fresh graduates with interest in Data Science, Machine Learning and AI
- Working professionals / managers and above who would need to extract information from data that they routinely encounter from areas such as Retail, Banking, BPO, IT, Sales & Marketing, Supply chain, Strategic management, etc.
- Software Programmers
- Marketing and Sales Professionals
- Individuals interested in Data Science
- All Graduates / Post Graduates – Engineering, IT, Computer Science, Mathematics, Statistics, Actuarial Science, Economics, Life Science, Electronics
- MBA All Streams
INR 2,00,000 (+GST)
Interested in This Program?
Vishwakarma Institute of Technology, 666, Upper Indiranagar, Bibwewadi, Pune, Maharashtra, INDIA - 411 037
Why edu plus now
Learn industry-relevant skills that’ll make your resume stand out and ensure you’re ready to tackle the job market.
Access online learning resources anywhere, anytime to gain valuable skills and transform your life in meaningful ways.
Connect with experts and qualified instructors from reputed universities to stay on top of the ever-evolving future of work.
Adavanced study plans
Learn complex technical skills with videos, quizzes and assignments to develop your career and build towards a degree.
Focus on target
Select the best online courses in India that are not only informative and helpful to your long-term career goals but also help close the skill gap in the industry.
Take advantage of a complete in-built environment for programming and get hands-on experience to solve real-world problems practically.
About the Organization
It is a Central Government institute, devoted to research, teaching & application of not only statistics and allied sciences, but also the natural sciences, social sciences and their interface with the statistics. Founded by Professor P.C. Mahalanobis in Kolkata on 17th December, 1931, the institute gained the status of an Institution of National Importance by an act of the Indian Parliament in 1959.
ISI Pune is a unit of Indian Statistical Institute,Pune, active in Teaching, Training, Research and Consulting on application of statistics, operations research & allied science to solve problems of the industry across the spread and depth of the industries. ISI Pune bring sanctity of statistics in the mother initiatives such as TQM, TPM, Six Sigma, Quality Management, Management Systems, Business Management, Data Analytic, Data Science.
- In this course, you will learn functional analytics, SQL, Statistical Analysis, Text Mining, Regression Modelling, Hypothesis Testing, Predictive Analytics, Machine Learning using R, Python, Deep Learning, Neural Networks, Natural Language Processing, Predictive Modelling, Tableau, Spark, Hadoop, etc. All these tools will help you acquire in-demand skills and start a career as an accomplished data scientist.
- The course will help you gain expertise in Data Engineering, Data Analytics Machine learning & Data Visualization.
- All Graduates / Post Graduates – Engineering, IT, Computer Science, Mathematics, Statistics, Actuarial Science, Economics, Life Science, Electronics and MBA (All Streams) are eligible for the course.
- There is a one-on-one selection process for the course.
- The course duration is 6 months. There are two separate batches for weekdays and weekends.
- Periodic assessment and case studies evaluations by the Indian Statistical Institute,Pune (ISI) and edu plus now have been built in throughout the duration of the course.
- After completing this course, you can work as Data Analyst, Data Engineer, Data Scientist, Business Analyst and Machine Learning Engineer in IT Companies, In-house analytics units of corporations, Niche analytics firms, MNC financial institutions, Pharma, Retail, Healthcare, Oil & Gas Industry, Telecommunication, Insurance & Manufacturing Companies.
- We do offer placement assistance with this course.
- Yes. A certification is awarded Jointly by the Indian Statistical Institute,Pune and edu plus now after course completion.