Six Sigma Green Belt Certification Program
Certification jointly awarded by
Six Sigma Green Belt is a program where participants will complete one simulated Six Sigma project during the training session and will acquire transferable problem-solving skills and competence to solve and guide many problems in the forthcoming years for the organization.
Six Sigma is a fact-based data driven structured methodology that is used to create breakthrough improvements in business processes. It is used to solve organizational problems where the solution is not known. The program augments the participants existing domain knowledge and expertise with statistical thinking and application. This will help them to channelize their efforts and knowledge in the right direction and achieve groundbreaking results in their field.
- Deployment of Six Sigma in organization, Organization hierarchy for Six Sigma, Project Hopper, Project Charter, Voice of Customer, Critical to Quality, Tree Diagram, Pareto, SIPOC
- Type of Data, Measurement System Analysis – overview, Sampling, Base level Assessment, Normality tests, Capability analysis – Cp, Cpk, Pp, Ppk, Defect & defective, DPMO, DPO, DPU, Sigma Level
- Process Analysis, Problem Analysis, Control Charts, Test of Hypothesis, Basic Seven Tools, Process FMEA, Real cause identification
- Solution Matrix, RICI – Chart, Before After tests, Solution Implementation
- Control Plan, Control Charts for Online Analysis, Mistake Proofing, Kaizen Philosophy, Overall Review, Evaluation Test
Who Should Enroll
- Top Executives
- Middle Management
- Transactional process leaders of any discipline from any type of industry
Exam and Certification
- Six Sigma Green Belt Certificate will be issued after successful qualification with >=60% marks in the test conducted on the last day.
Awarded Jointly by The Indian Statistical Institute,Pune and edu plus now
|May||5 Days||Monday - Friday||25th May 2020|
INR 25000 (+GST)
Interested in This Program?
Vishwakarma Institute of Technology, 666, Upper Indiranagar, Bibwewadi, Pune, Maharashtra, INDIA - 411 037
Why edu plus now
Learn industry-relevant skills that’ll make your resume stand out and ensure you’re ready to tackle the job market.
Access online learning resources anywhere, anytime to gain valuable skills and transform your life in meaningful ways.
Connect with experts and qualified instructors from reputed universities to stay on top of the ever-evolving future of work.
Adavanced study plans
Learn complex technical skills with videos, quizzes and assignments to develop your career and build towards a degree.
Focus on target
Select the best online courses in India that are not only informative and helpful to your long-term career goals but also help close the skill gap in the industry.
Take advantage of a complete in-built environment for programming and get hands-on experience to solve real-world problems practically.
About the Organization
It is a Central Government institute, devoted to research, teaching & application of not only statistics and allied sciences, but also the natural sciences, social sciences and their interface with the statistics. Founded by Professor P.C. Mahalanobis in Kolkata on 17th December, 1931, the institute gained the status of an Institution of National Importance by an act of the Indian Parliament in 1959.
ISI Pune is a unit of Indian Statistical Institute,Pune, active in Teaching, Training, Research and Consulting on application of statistics, operations research & allied science to solve problems of the industry across the spread and depth of the industries. ISI Pune bring sanctity of statistics in the mother initiatives such as TQM, TPM, Six Sigma, Quality Management, Management Systems, Business Management, Data Analytic, Data Science.