Six Sigma Yellow Belt
Online Live Training
Certification jointly awarded by
(Customisable as per requirements)
The participants will acquire transferable problem-solving skills and competence to solve many problems in the forthcoming years for any organisation.
Who Should Enroll?
The course is designed for Certified Six Sigma Black Belts from the following areas
- Top Executives
- Middle Management
- Transactional process leaders of any discipline from any type of industry
- Introduction,Project Charter,Voice of the Customer & CTQ Tree, Process Map
- Data Collection,Process Capability (Sigma Level) Estimation
- Process Analysis,VSM,Process Failure Mode & Effect Analysis,Test of Hypothesis
- Generate, Evaluate & Select Solutions, Piloting
- Control Charts, Control Plan, Basic Seven Tools
Six Sigma Green Belt Certification OnlineTraining Mode(Online)
What our learners have to say about us!
Our Alumni work at
Exam and Certification
- Each participant must score at least 60% in the examination administered on the second day of the program.
- Upon passing the examination, the participant will be provided with Six Sigma Yellow-Belt Certificate.
Awarded Jointly by The Indian Statistical Institute,
Pune and edu plus now
Course Fees : 10,000 (+GST)
- Indian Statistical Institute, Pune as a knowledge partner.
- Mentorship by industry specialists.
- Seamless EMI options.
- Industry-oriented curriculum.
- Course awarded by Edu Plus Now and Indian Statistical Institute, Pune.
Why edu plus now
Learn industry-relevant skills that’ll make your resume stand out and ensure you’re ready to tackle the job market.
Access online learning resources anywhere, anytime to gain valuable skills and transform your life in meaningful ways.
Connect with experts and qualified instructors from reputed universities to stay on top of the ever-evolving future of work.
Adavanced study plans
Learn complex technical skills with videos, quizzes and assignments to develop your career and build towards a degree.
Focus on target
Select the best online courses in India that are not only informative and helpful to your long-term career goals but also help close the skill gap in the industry.
Take advantage of a complete in-built environment for programming and get hands-on experience to solve real-world problems practically.
About the Organization
It is a Central Government institute, devoted to research, teaching & application of not only statistics and allied sciences, but also the natural sciences, social sciences and their interface with the statistics. Founded by Professor P.C. Mahalanobis in Kolkata on 17th December, 1931, the institute gained the status of an Institution of National Importance by an act of the Indian Parliament in 1959.
ISI Pune is a unit of Indian Statistical Institute, active in Teaching, Training, Research and Consulting on application of statistics, operations research & allied science to solve problems of the industry across the spread and depth of the industries. ISI Pune bring sanctity of statistics in the mother initiatives such as TQM, TPM, Six Sigma, Quality Management, Management Systems, Business Management, Data Analytic, Data Science.