Following terms shall have following meaning
- ‘Platform’: Platform means the edu plus now online education platform for e-classroom learning at www.eduplusnow.com.
- ‘Programmes’: Programmes means various online self-paced courses at edu plus now online education Platform
- ‘Instructors’: Instructors means Programmers instructors whose primary responsibility is to facilitate the learning of students on the edu plus now online Platform.
- ‘Students’: Students means to learners who have enrolled for the self-paced courses on the edu plus now online Platform and have paid requisite Programme fees. Student will also be referred to as ‘you’ or ‘yours’
- Affiliates: An organization or a person that is connected to edu plus now
- edu plus now(Brand name of VOLP Software and Learning Systems India Pvt. Ltd. means VOLP Software and Learning Systems India Pvt. Ltd. a company defined under the Companies Act, 2013 and having its registered office 6th Floor, Suyog Centre, Market Yard, Gultekdi, Pune 411037
- Website means the domain that hosts the edu plus now online education platform for e-classroom learning.
- Users means those who just browsing the edu plus now Platform are considered “users” for the purpose of these Terms.
- “Content” means any and all information and data which may include but not be limited to text, software, scripts, graphics, maps, photos, sounds, music, videos, logos, offers, advertisements, interactive features and other materials.
- The website, eduplusnow.com and the information, services and other materials contained therein are provided and operated by the
VOLP Software and Learning Systems India Pvt. Ltd.
- edu plus now offers specially designed technical and industry-relevant certification programmes online
- We upload course contents as prepared by the Instructors on the Website
- Users interested to learn Programmers need to enroll for Programmers of their choice.
- edu plus now makes no representations that the Platform operates (or are legally permitted to operate) in all geographic areas, or that the platform, or information, services or products offered through the platform are appropriate or available for use in other locations. Accessing the platform from territories where the platform, or any content or functionality of the platform or portions thereof is illegal, is expressly prohibited. If you choose to access the platform, you agree and acknowledge that you do so on your own initiative and at your own risk and that you are solely responsible for compliance with all applicable laws.
- You are responsible for all your activities in connection with the use of the Programmes and Platform. You hereby agree to fully comply with all applicable local, provincial, state, national and foreign laws, treaties and regulations in connection with such use. You shall not resort to any unethical practices while using the platform.
- Without limitation, you will not post or transmit, or cause to be posted or transmitted, any communication or solicitation or other “phishing”, “pharming” or “whaling” message designed or intended to obtain password, account, personal information, confidential information or private information from any user of the edu plus now platform or any other third party whatsoever. However, if any such event does take place, edu plus now shall not be liable for any loss in data or if the user’s device, computer or any other property is compromised in any manner.
- You acknowledge and agree that edu plus now has the right to report any and all suspicious or illegal activity to the appropriate legal or police authorities without notice to you.
During your use of the Platform and Programmes, you will not:
- harass other users, students, attendees, support agents or visitors;
- cheat on any homework assignment or exams for the programme;
- will not post online any secured testing materials;
- will not share solutions to homework assignments or exams; and
- will notify the instructors immediately if you become aware of any other user cheating or breaching these Terms and will comply with the requirements of the specific applicable code of conduct, if any, relating directly to a programme in which such user is enrolled.
- Not to copy or distribute contents, videos, or documents available on the edu plus now Platform
User Accounts, User Registration and Delivery of Services
- To enroll for a programme, you will need to register for a personal account by providing a valid email address, a unique password and such other additional details as may be requested at the time of registration (‘Registered Account’). You understand and agree that all information provided by you is accurate, current and complete and that you will maintain and update your information to keep it accurate, current and complete. You acknowledge that if any information provided by you is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, we reserve the right to terminate your use of the platform and your enrolment in a programme, to the extent applicable.
- Owing to certain exceptional circumstances, if edu plus now has granted you access to a programme pending payment, and edu plus now does not receive payments within the stipulated time periods, edu plus now may, at it owns discretion withdraw your access to the programme, without giving any prior notice.
- You have complete responsibility for your Registered Account and everything that happens on your Registered Account, including for any harm or damage (to us or anyone else) caused by someone using your account without your permission. You agree that you will never divulge or share access to your Registered Account, with any third party for any reason. You also agree that you will create, use, and/or access only one Registered Account, and that you will not use any Registered Account other than your own.
- Access to the Programmes is restricted to Students that have specifically been granted access by edu plus now.
- By registering your User Account, you agree that:
- you are registered for the programme only once and will not set up multiple User Accounts; and
- you will abide by these Terms and any terms specific to the Programme.
- As a student, in addition to the points above, you agree that you are registering with the intent to complete the assignments, if any, that are relevant and applicable to the platform or programmes for which you have enrolled.
Payment Terms & Refund Policy
- Unless otherwise expressly agreed in writing by edu plus now, full payment for participation in a programme is required at the time of registration for Programme
- It is the sole responsibility of the User enrolling for a programme to check the accuracy of, and evaluate the suitability and relevance of, the programme elected.
- The enrolment to a programme is non-transferable; in other words Programme fees are not transferable.
- You may cancel your enrolment at any time. No refund will be made once payment (in part or whole) for a programme has been made. We do not provide refunds for lack of usage or dissatisfaction.
- To make payment for any programme offered by edu plus now through the platform, you must have internet access and a current valid accepted payment method as indicated during sign-up (“Payment Method”). edu plus now does not store any of your credit card information or such other information restricted by RBI for processing payment and has partnered with payment gateways for the payment towards the services. By using a third-party payment provider, you agree to abide by the terms of such payment provider. You agree that in case edu plus now third-party payment provider stores any such information, edu plus now will not be responsible for such storage, and it will be solely at your discretion to allow the third party to store such information. Any loss of such information or any loss incurred by you due to usage of such information will be solely a loss incurred by you, and edu plus now is in no ways liable for any such losses and is neither responsible to reimburse / make good such losses in any manner whatsoever. You also agree to pay the applicable fees for the payments made through the platform.
- Failure to pay may result in withdrawal of your access to a programme. Depending on where you transact with us, the type of payment method used and where your payment method was issued, your transaction with us may be subject to foreign exchange fees or exchange rates. edu plus now does not support all payment methods, currencies or locations for payment. All applicable taxes are calculated based on the billing information you provide us at the time of enrollment/purchase.
- We have a right to reject application of a user seeking admission.
- edu plus now reserves the right to cancel or reschedule any programme or live lectures/webinars, or to alter, modify or rearrange the schedule of topics, as well as the point value or weight of assignments, tests, quizzes, exams, projects and other such evaluations of progress. You also understand that edu plus now, at its sole discretion, may limit, suspend, or terminate your use of the platform or programmes and/or all edu plus now-provided services related to the programmes, such as access to professors or support services, evaluation services, or certifications. You also understand that edu plus now may modify or discontinue all services related to its programmes at its sole discretion. You agree that edu plus now shall not be liable to you or to any third party for any such modification, suspension or discontinuance. Nothing in these Terms shall be construed to obligate edu plus now to maintain and support the platform or programmes or any part or portion thereof or any associated services. Nothing in these Terms shall be construed to obligate edu plus now to maintain and support the platforms, programmes or any part or portion thereof. Students may be provided access to online lectures and webinars via email. You agree not to share such access with any third party.
- You shall be exclusively responsible for obtaining and maintaining any equipment or ancillary services needed to connect to, access, receive or use the Platform, including, without limitation, hardware devices, software, and other internet, wireless, broadband, phone or other mobile communication device connection services. You shall be exclusively responsible for ensuring that such equipment or ancillary services are compatible with the platform and shall be responsible for all charges incurred in connection with use of the platform and programme in connection with all such equipment and ancillary services. The programme is best viewed on the latest updated Browser.
- EDU PLUS NOW IS NOT A UNIVERSITY, BUT AN EDUCATION SERVICE PROVIDER, OFFERING PROGRAMMES IN CONSULTATION WITH INDIAN AND INTERNATIONAL UNIVERSITIES, EDUCATIONAL INSTITUTIONS, GOVERNMENTAL AUTHORITIES, NGO’S, CORPORATES ETC. (each an “Educational Partner”).
- Admission to the degree/diploma programmes of an Educational Partner is separate from being accepted into and/or taking one or more Programmes. You agree and acknowledge that nothing in these Terms or otherwise with respect to the use of the Platform or any Programme (a) enrolls or registers you in an Educational Partner, or any other school, division, institute or programme of or associated with an Educational Partner, (b) allows you to access or use the resources or receive any benefits or privileges of any Educational Partner, beyond the Programmes.
- You acknowledge and agree that any programme affiliated with an Educational Partner may be subject to terms, policies and procedures of the applicable Educational Partner in addition to edu plus now’s Terms. Without limiting the foregoing, if you are a student registered or enrolled at, or are otherwise attending, an Educational Partner and are taking a programme for credit or certification through that Educational Partner, you acknowledge and agree that (a) the Educational Partner may have its own terms, policies or procedures regarding your eligibility to participate in the programme, your participation in the programme, the requirements or prerequisites for receiving credit or certification for the programme, and/or your educational or student records as they may relate to your participation and performance in the programme, and (b) your educational or student records are maintained by the Educational Partner, including for purposes of assigning credit or certification, and not edu plus now.
- edu plus now may offer a credential or other acknowledgment for participants who have satisfactorily demonstrated mastery of the Programme material. The decision to award any such credential acknowledgment to a given participant will be solely within the discretion of edu plus now. edu plus now may choose not to offer any credential or other acknowledgment for some Programmes. It may decide at its sole discretion whether to provide a record concerning a participant’s performance in a Programme. The format of any credential or other acknowledgement, and of any performance, provided by edu plus now relating to Programmes will be determined by edu plus now in its sole discretion and may vary from Programme to Programme.
- Enrollment for Programme or complete of programme does not guarantee any specific enhancement in your skill.
- edu plus now programmes are self-paced courses that contain videos, assignments and quizzes. You may be awarded a certificate of accomplishment upon successful completion of a Programme (“Programme Certificate”), solely at the discretion of edu plus now.
- You will not receive academic credit from edu plus now for taking a programme.
- The platform, programmes and related services are owned and operated by edu plus now and its licensors. All Content or other material available on the Platform or through the programmes, including but not limited to on-line/live lectures, speeches, video lessons, quizzes, presentation materials, homework assignments, programming assignments, programmes, code, and other images, text, layouts, arrangements, displays, illustrations, documents, materials, audio and video clips, HTML and files (collectively “edu plus now Content”), are the property of edu plus now and/or its affiliates or licensors and are protected by copyright, patent and/or other proprietary intellectual property rights under India and foreign law. All software used on the Platform is the property of edu plus now and is protected by Indian and international copyright laws.
- edu plus now logos, trademarks and service marks which may appear on the platform and in the programme, are the property of edu plus now and are protected under Indian and foreign laws. All other trademarks, service marks and logos used on the platforms, online courses or programmes, with or without attribution, are the trademarks, service marks or logos of their respective owners. In addition, elements of the platforms are protected by trade dress and other Indian and international intellectual property laws and shall not be copied, reproduced, downloaded or distributed in any way in whole or in part without the express written consent of edu plus now.
- As a condition of accessing the platforms and/or using the programmes, you agree not to (a) reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or exploit for any commercial purpose any edu plus now Content or any portion thereof, other than as expressly allowed under these Term of Uses; (b) use the edu plus now Marks or the name, trademarks, service marks, or other materials of any Educational Partner in connection with, or to transmit, any unsolicited communications or emails or for any other unauthorized purpose.
- Please verify all Content prior to use. In the event you come across any Content which is incorrect, infringing, offensive, indecent or objectionable, please notify us immediately at address mentioned at the bottom of this page.
- Additionally, from time to time, edu plus now (or its third-party service providers on behalf of edu plus now) may request users to review edu plus now Content or beta test the Platform. The works derived from such activity shall remain the sole and exclusive property of edu plus now or its third-party service providers, as applicable.
- edu plus now respects third party intellectual property rights and actively supports protection of all third-party intellectual property including copyrights and trademarks (“IP”). It is our policy to expeditiously respond to clear notices of alleged IP infringement. If we receive proper notification of IP infringement, our response to such notices will include removing or disabling access to material claimed to be the subject of infringing activity.
- edu plus now shall not be held liable for the unauthorized use of any third-party IP, and the User/Student that carries out such unauthorized use, or infringes any IP available on the Platform shall fully indemnify and hold edu plus now harmless against any and all claims that may arise as a result of such use.
- You may not reverse-engineer, decompile, disassemble or otherwise access the source code for any software that may be used to operate the Platform or the Programmes. From time to time, edu plus now may include software, code, instructions, or other such information in the edu plus now Content for the Programmes; any such information is provided on an “as-is” basis for instructional purposes only and is subject to the ‘Disclaimer’ and ‘Limitation of Liability’ sections below and other terms herein. Any use of Content for commercial purposes is strictly prohibited. edu plus now and/or its affiliates and licensors reserve all rights not expressly granted herein to the Platforms, edu plus now Content, and edu plus now Marks.
- Without limiting the generality of the terms above, the following are types of uses that edu plus now expressly defines as falling outside of the definition of "non-commercial and personal use":
- the sale or rental of (i) any part of the edu plus now Content, (ii) any derivative works based at least in part on the edu plus now Content, or (iii) any collective work that includes any part of the edu plus now Content;
- the sale of access or a link to any part of the edu plus now Content;
- providing training, support, or editorial services that use or reference the edu plus now Content in exchange for a fee;
- the use of edu plus now Content by a college, university, school, or other educational institution for instruction where tuition is charged;
- the use of edu plus now Content by a for-profit corporation or non-profit entity for internal professional development or training; and
- the use of edu plus now Content for display/ upload/ making available at a place that is accessible to general public in any manner, including but not limited to any social media sites, video download sites, torrents.
- The Platform may provide you with the ability to upload forum posts, chat with other users and edu plus now’s counsellors, user discussions, profile pages, and other content and media for social interaction, or certain information and materials for use with the programmes, e.g., questions, hypotheticals, examples, assignments, industry projects etc. (collectively, “User Content”). edu plus now does not claim ownership of any User Content you may submit or make available for inclusion on the platform or programmes. Accordingly, subject to the license granted to edu plus now above, the user will be the sole and exclusive owner of any and all rights, title and interest in and to the User Content.
- With respect to any User Content you submit via the platform or programmes or that is otherwise made available to edu plus now, you hereby grant edu plus now an irrevocable, worldwide, perpetual, royalty-free and non-exclusive license to use, distribute, reproduce, modify, adapt, publicly perform and publicly display such User Content on the platforms or in the programmes or otherwise exploit the User Content, with the right to sublicense such rights (to multiple tiers), for any purpose (including for any commercial purpose). edu plus now reserves the right to remove any User Content at any time and for any reason.
- To the extent that you provide any User Content, you represent and warrant that (a) you have all necessary rights, licenses and/or clearances to provide such User Content and permit edu plus now to use such User Content as provided above, (b) such User Content is accurate and reasonably complete, (c) as between you and edu plus now, you shall be responsible for the payment of any third party fees related to the provision and use of such User Content, and (d) such User Content does not and will not infringe or misappropriate any third party rights or constitute a fraudulent statement or misrepresentation or unfair business practices.
- edu plus now does not control the User Content posted through the Platform, including any messages, reviews or comments, and does not guarantee the accuracy, integrity or quality of such User Content. Under no circumstances edu plus now be liable in any way for any User Content, including any errors or omissions, or any loss or damage or defamation of any kind incurred as a result of your posting or use of any User Content. You are responsible for complying with all laws applicable to the User Content.
- You are prohibited from posting the following Content on the platform:
- Content that is fraudulent, indecent, or libelous or defames, harasses, discriminates against, harms or threatens others;
- Content that discusses illegal activities, with the intent to commit them;
- Content that infringes or misappropriates patent, trademark, trade secret, right of publicity, or other intellectual property rights of third parties;
- Content that you do not have the right to disclose;
- Profane, pornographic, obscene, indecent or unlawful Content;
- Advertising or any form of commercial solicitation;
- Content related to partisan political activities;
- Content that contains intentionally inaccurate information or that is posted with the intent of misleading others;
- Viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time bombs, cancelbots, or other disabling devices or other harmful components intended to or that may damage, detrimentally interfere with, surreptitiously intercept, or expropriate any system, data, or personal information;
- That consists of any high volume, automated, or electronic means to access the platform (including without limitation robots, spiders or scripts);
- That violates the rights of other users of the platform; or
- That violates any applicable local, state, national or international law or otherwise advocates or encourages any illegal activity.
- You are prohibited from violating or attempting to violate the security of the Platform or any other associate platform of edu plus now, including, without limitation, (a) accessing data not intended for such user or logging onto a server or an account which the user is not authorized to access; (b) attempting to probe, scan or test the vulnerability of a system or network or to breach security or authentication measures without proper authorization; (c) attempting to interfere with service to any user, host or network, including, without limitation, via means of submitting a virus to the Platform, overloading, “flooding,” “spamming,” “mailbombing” or “crashing;” (d) sending unsolicited email, including promotions and/or advertising of products or services; or (e) forging any TCP/IP packet header or any part of the header information in any email or newsgroup posting. Violations of system or network security may result in civil or criminal liability. edu plus now will investigate occurrences that may involve such violations and may involve, and cooperate with, law enforcement authorities in prosecuting users who are involved in such violations. You agree not to use any device, software or routine to interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of this platform or any activity being conducted on the platform. You agree, further, not to use or attempt to use any engine, software, tool, agent or other device or mechanism (including without limitation browsers, spiders, robots, avatars or intelligent agents) to navigate or search the platform other than the search engine and search agents available from edu plus now on the platform and other than generally available third-party web browsers (e.g., Google Chrome or Microsoft Explorer).
- The platform and/or programmes may contain typographical errors or inaccuracies and may not be complete or current. edu plus now therefore reserves the right to correct any errors, inaccuracies or omissions (including after an order has been submitted) and to change or update information at any time without prior notice.
- The platform, programmes, and any information or edu plus now Content are provided “as is” and “as available” basis with all faults.
- edu plus now makes no representations or warranties of any kind, whether express or implied, with respect to edu plus now Content or services available on or through this platform and programmes, including, but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, and non-infringement. edu plus now makes no warranty that the services will meet the User’s/Students requirements or that the services will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error free; nor does edu plus now make any warranty as to the results that may be obtained from the use of the services, or as to the accuracy or reliability of any information obtained through the services, or that any defects in the software will be corrected.
- The user understands and agrees that edu plus now Content and all other information, data, or other material downloaded or otherwise obtained through or from the Platform or Programmes is obtained at the user’s own discretion and risk, and that the user will be solely responsible for any damage to the user, the user’s computer system, electronic device or any loss of data that results from the download of such material or data.
- No advice or information, whether oral or written, obtained by the user from edu plus now or through or from the services, shall create any warranty by edu plus now.
- In the event you find that the information provided on the Platform or Programmes is incorrect, or if you are the owner of any information or content and wish that such information or content is not displayed on the platform or programmes, kindly notify us at the address provided at the bottom of the page.
- Neither edu plus now nor any of its Educational Partners, affiliates, employees, directors, officers, agents, vendors or supplier shall be liable to you or any other person, whether in Tort, Contract, Strict Liability or otherwise, for any direct, indirect, special, incidental or consequential losses or damages or costs of any nature arising out of or in connection with the use or inability to use this platform or programmes, including, without limitation, damages for lost profits, loss of goodwill, loss of data, work stoppage, accuracy of search results, or computer / electronic device failure, virus or malfunction. In no event will edu plus now be liable for any damages in excess of Rupees 100 or, in the case of enrolled students, the 10% of fees paid by you in connection with your enrollment to a Programme.
- The platform may contain links to pages on other websites (“Linked Sites”), and those Linked Sites may contain Content or offer products and/or services for sale. edu plus now does not author, edit, control, or monitor these Linked Sites. You acknowledge and agree that (a) we have no responsibility for the accuracy or availability of information provided by Linked Sites, (b) we do not control or endorse the sponsors of such Linked Sites or the content, products, advertising, or other materials presented on such Linked Sites. and © you agree to the terms and conditions of the Linked Sites We may remove any Linked Sites from the Platform at any time with or without reason.
- EDU PLUS NOW WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY TRANSACTIONS CONDUCTED BY YOU WITH THIRD PARTIES THROUGH THE LINKED SITES OR FOR ANY LIABILITY ARISING FROM THE REPRESENTATIONS OR INFORMATION PROVIDED ON SUCH LINKED SITES.
- By accepting the Terms through your use of the platform, you certify that you are 18 years of age or older. If you are under the age of 18 or under the legal age in your jurisdiction to enter into a binding contract you may use the platform only under the supervision of a parent or legal guardian who agrees to be bound by the Terms. If you are a parent or legal guardian agreeing to the Terms for the benefit of a child below 18, be advised that you are fully responsible for his or her use of the platform, including all financial charges and legal liability that he or she may incur. By using the platform, you represent and warrant that you have the right, authority, and capacity to enter into the Terms and to abide by all of the terms and conditions set forth herein. The programmes are not for the use of individuals under the age of 18 years.
- edu plus now may freely transfer or assign any portion of its rights or delegate its obligations under these Terms or any programme specific terms. You shall not transfer or assign, by operation of law or otherwise, any portion of your rights or delegate your obligations under these Terms or any programme specific terms without the prior written consent of edu plus now.
- These Terms or any programme specific terms shared with you, shall be governed by, construed and enforced in accordance with the laws of India, as it is applied to agreements entered into and to be performed entirely within India and without giving effect to any principles of conflict of laws.
- Where a dispute arises in connection with, related to or arising out of these Term of use, the parties to the dispute or involved shall make all reasonable efforts to resolve the dispute through good faith negotiations. If efforts to amicably resolve any dispute or claim between the parties are unsuccessful within 30 days from the first day of referral for such good faith negotiation, then such dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with the Terms or any programme specific terms shared with you, including any question regarding its existence, validity or termination, shall be referred to arbitration under the Arbitration & Conciliation Act, 1956, as amended (“Act”) before a sole arbitrator to be mutually appointed by the disputing parties, failing which, the sole arbitrator shall be appointed in the manner provided in the Act. The proceedings shall be conducted in English and the seat for arbitration shall be Pune. Fees of Arbitrator shall be paid in equal proportion by parties to the dispute.
- Subject to provisions of the arbitration, courts at Pune shall have exclusive jurisdiction.
- The failure of edu plus now to exercise or enforce any right or provision of the Terms or any programme specific terms shared with you, shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision. If any provision of the Terms or any programme specific terms shared with you, is found by a court of competent jurisdiction to be invalid, the parties nevertheless agree that the court should endeavor to give effect to the parties’ intentions as reflected in the provision, to the extent that may lawfully be done, and the other provisions of these Terms or any programme specific terms shared with you, shall remain in full force and effect.
- These Terms or any programme specific terms shared with you, constitute the entire agreement between you and edu plus now relating to the matters set forth herein, and shall not be modified except in writing, as posted on the platforms by edu plus now or through a specific writing between you and edu plus now.
- edu plus now may freely transfer or assign any portion of its rights or delegate its obligations under the Terms or any programme specific terms shared with you. You may not transfer or assign, by operation of law or otherwise, any portion of your rights or delegate your obligations under the Terms or any programme specific terms shared with you, without the prior written consent of edu plus now, and any attempted such transfer or assignment shall be void and of no effect.
- Any notice or communication which may be required to be given to edu plus now under these Terms or any programme specific terms shared with you, may be sent by writing or emailing to the following address:
If a student has purchased and then refunded multiple courses, he/she may be subject to suspension for abuse of the refund policy.
Use of Programmes
Educational Partners & Accreditation
EDU PLUS NOW DOES NOT AWARD OR PROVIDE ANY DEGREE OR DIPLOMA AS RECOGNIZED BY ANY UNIVERSITY.
edu plus now’s Intellectual Property Rights
Third Party Intellectual Property
Limitation of Liability
We appreciate that Linked Sites may contain material in which the operator of the Linked Sites has intellectual property rights. We respect those rights and provide the links for information purposes only. The fact that we have linked to any Linked Site does not create or imply any relationship or partnership with the operator of such Linked Site.
You may not establish a link to this platform from any other website, application, intranet or extranet site without our prior written consent. If you wish to create links, you may contact us before doing so. In establishing links, you must not represent in any way, expressly or by implication, that you have received the endorsement, sponsorship or support of edu plus now, including its Educational Partners, respective employees, agents, directors, officers or shareholders.
Termination of Rights
VOLP SOFTWARE & LEARNING SYSTEMS INDIA PVT LTD.
Suyog Center, 6th Floor,
Gultekadi Marketyard Road,
Giridhar Bhavan Chowk
Phone: 020 245 25550